Ready to Register ?
Registered Participants - Start here if you already have an established login and password in CampMinder.
New Participants - Start here if you need to establish a login and password in CampMinder.
Summer Camp programs will close for registration the Wednesday before that camp starts. All year round programs will close for registration two business days before that program starts.
Credit Card Payments
Program Payments can now be made by Credit Card in Camp Minder in the “My Account” home page by clicking on the Financial Management Icon. This icon will only show after you have been enrolled in a program.
Please note that the registration process will take 10 – 15 minutes to complete and your application must be submitted for your login and password to be validated.
- After submitting your initial application, click on “My Account” located at the top of the page.
- The “Forms Dashboard” will appear listing individual icons.
- In the “Registration for all Bridge Center Programs Icon” you can apply into all Bridge Center Programs that are currently being offered.
- After selecting a program(s), you must click on “continue” at the bottom of the page and submit the application on page 8.
- You will automatically receive an email confirmation confirming the programs that you have applied for.
- Once enrolled in a program, you will receive an email confirmation with specifics relating to the program along with the start and end dates and location.
- In the “Forms & Documents Icon”, you can print out forms and update your Health History on-line.
Please contact Laurie Kalivas at 508-697-7557 ext: 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all Registration related questions.
The Bridge Center was the perfect fit for Nick and the work you all do is just amazing. A big thank you to everyone for all their efforts, warmth, kindness and genuine caring. Find the perfect fit for Nick was so important for me and I knew we made the right choice from very early on. We look forward to seeing everyone in the coming months for a Saturday program.
- Nick's Mom